Knights of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovery /AEON/ Fire Mage

Go down

Lovery /AEON/ Fire Mage Empty Lovery /AEON/ Fire Mage

Post by Lovery Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Subject : Name - Guild - Class/Spec
Example : Barathir Aeon Protection Paladin

Character Name: Lovery
Guild :AEON
Class :Mage
Your armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Lovery
Spec (xx/xx/xx) : 11/47/3 Fire Mage
Professions :Tailorer/Enchanter
End game experience :
Average playtime per day :5 hours
Timezone :GMT+2 Athens

1. Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? Is the loot distribution clear to you? Yes it is clear Smile

2. Can you dedicate 2 days per week or more? Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thrusday

3. Does your guild know you will be with us? Yes

4. What are the reasons that lead you to apply here? Have Fun & Play with my friends of course

5. Do you have any other alts? What level are they? Do you plan to swap them? I Don't have any alts

6. The spec you posted above is the current one or the one used to raid? Do you plan to change specs soon? If the raids need it only

7. Are you close/meet the gear requirements? I am close...(soon Spellfire Robe and complete the set)

8. The most important thing in the team is friendship. It is often said that raiders are a bunch of players that sacrifice fun for progress. This team does not intend to do such. Fun is a priority and while we will be more dedicated than in 5-mans we will not become hardcore raiders. We are working people and the game must remain a game. Are you willing to accept that? Life is Life,Game is Game...we all know it Smile

Lovery

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down