Knights of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renji / AEON / lvl 70 Warrior

Go down

Renji / AEON / lvl 70 Warrior Empty Renji / AEON / lvl 70 Warrior

Post by Boddynoc Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:19 pm

Character name: Renji
Class: lvl 70 Gnome Warrior
Armory Link: Eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Renji
Talent Spec: 8/5/48
Proffesions: Mining 375 and Enchanting 65+
End Game Experience: been playing as Warrior in 30-35 days, done Kara a bit, know the bosses till Illhoof, i'd say i know a bit about World of Warcraft.
Avarage Playtime Per Day: around 4-6 hours.
Timezone: Wow time.

1.Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? Is the loot distribution clear to you?: Yes, i've read the rules and i am agree.
2.Can you dedicate 2 days per week or more?: Yes
3.Does your guild know you will be with uss?: Yes
4.What are the reasons that lead you to apply here?: i like raiding Karazhan Twisted Evil
5.Do you have any other alts? What level are they? Do you plan to swap them? I have a lvl 70 mage,33 druid (Alliance)and 48 shaman (Horde on other server).
6.The spec you posted above is the current one or the one used to raid? Do you plan change spec soon?: It is the spec i will keep if i not get an order to change my talent spec a littlebit.
7.Are you close/meet the gear requirements?: It meets the requirement, a bit higher.
8.The most important thing in a team is friendship. It is often said that raiders are a bunch of players that sacrifice fun for progress. This team does not intend to do such. Fun is a priority and while we will be more dedicated than in 5-mans we will not become hardcore raiders. We are working people and the game just remain a game. Are you willing to accept that?: Yes i do indeed.

Boddynoc

Back to top Go down