Knights of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isendur, AEON, Warlock Affliction (at the moment)

2 posters

Go down

Isendur, AEON, Warlock Affliction (at the moment) Empty Isendur, AEON, Warlock Affliction (at the moment)

Post by Isendur Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:40 pm

Character Name: Isendur
Guild : AEON
Class : Warlock
Your armory link :
Spec (xx/xx/xx and generalized please) : 41 / 5 / 15
Professions : Taloring / Enchanting (low skill)
End game experience : Full ZG, MC, AQ 20, BWL, AQ 40 parts of Naxx (all old main, other server, rogue, befor BC)
Average playtime per day : Game time 19.40 - 24.00
Timezone : GMT +01:00

1. Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? Is the loot distribution clear to you?

All done and clear

2. Can you dedicate 2 days per week or more?

Yes

3. Does your guild know you will be with us?

Yes

4. What are the reasons that lead you to apply here?

Some of the people from the guild raids here and I have always been a dedicated raider from the day I hit 60 the first time somewhere around october 2005, I miss it so much...

5. Do you have any other alts? What level are they? Do you plan to swap them?

Warrior, Aurrius, lv 11. No plans on swaping for a long, long time atleast.

6. The spec you posted above is the current one or the one used to raid? Do you plan to change specs soon?

That is my current build but planing on respec when I start raiding.

7. Are you close/meet the gear requirements?

7770 health, 780 shadow dmg (880 with Felarmor only), 13.73 crit (have 5/5 devistation in this build and plan on having it in the next one so 18.73% with destro spells)

8. The most important thing in the team is friendship. It is often said that raiders are a bunch of players that sacrifice fun for progress. This team does not intend to do such. Fun is a priority and while we will be more dedicated than in 5-mans we will not become hardcore raiders. We are working people and the game must remain a game. Are you willing to accept that?

That is exactly what I am looking for.

Isendur

Back to top Go down

Isendur, AEON, Warlock Affliction (at the moment) Empty Re: Isendur, AEON, Warlock Affliction (at the moment)

Post by Isendur Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:41 pm

Armory:

For some resson it didn't work last time I linked it.

Isendur

Back to top Go down

Isendur, AEON, Warlock Affliction (at the moment) Empty Re: Isendur, AEON, Warlock Affliction (at the moment)

Post by Isendur Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:05 am

Abit of change in the build and gear, 33/7/21 is the new build to be abel to reach ruin, and 14,71% crit raiting ( + devistation so 19.71% on destro) abour 7980 health or so, if 8k really is needed I can change a ring drop some +shadow dmg and reach 8010 health.... ohh and also attuned to kara now.

Isendur

Back to top Go down

Post by Barathir Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:37 pm

Sorry Isendur but most of us suddenly gotten busy so we couldnt check!. Thank you for you app and welcome to the team!
Barathir
Barathir
Grand Master
Grand Master

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-12-26

https://azerothianknights.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isendur Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:59 am

Yay! Thanks alot Barathir! Very Happy

Isendur

Back to top Go down

Post by persefoni Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:23 pm

Iser try to gather hitrating its ussefull against kara bosses but its more usefull at 25ppl raiid and za .
think... even if u have 20% crit or 1000sp dam when its resisted from boss i usseless
u need 160 hit rat at least

persefoni
High Warrior
High Warrior

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down