Knights of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marxeh, Mage of fire

Go down

Marxeh, Mage of fire Empty Marxeh, Mage of fire

Post by Marxeh Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:13 pm

Character Name: Marxeh
Guild :Dawn of Hope
Class :Mage
Your armory link
Spec (xx/xx/xx and generalized please) :12/46/3 (fire)
Professions :Tailoring (375) Enchanting (300 and climbing)
End game experience :Most of the level 70 5 mans, a few heroics.
Average playtime per day :Varies from an hour to 8-9 hours.
Timezone :GMT (UK)

1. Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? Is the loot distribution clear to you?
I do

2. Can you dedicate 2 days per week or more?
I can

3. Does your guild know you will be with us?
I've told them I will be looking for something like this and if I'm successful in my application I will let them know. (Good friends of mine they will be perfectly fne with it)

4. What are the reasons that lead you to apply here?
I've been wanting to do end game raiding for a while, but I've never had the means in able to get there. I don't wanna leave my friends in my current guild and no other raid communties want a mage.

5. Do you have any other alts? What level are they? Do you plan to swap them?
Until recently my main was a warlock. But i grew terribly bored of him so i decided to re-roll mage and they've been nothing but fun for me so far. He's currently level 70 and in the same guild as I. And I have no plans to swap to him.

6. The spec you posted above is the current one or the one used to raid? Do you plan to change specs soon?
It's my current one. I'm completely i experienced when it comes to raiding as a mage and I'm sure you will have someone who would be able to advise me better. Although I would like to stay pre-dominantly fire as the spec i prefer to play.

7. Are you close/meet the gear requirements?
Technically. I meet all except the standard crit rating. with molten armour it comes to about 19.8%, but with talents my fire crit rating is about 28%, and fire spells are just about all i use, except when something is immune of course.

8. The most important thing in the team is friendship. It is often said that raiders are a bunch of players that sacrifice fun for progress. This team does not intend to do such. Fun is a priority and while we will be more dedicated than in 5-mans we will not become hardcore raiders. We are working people and the game must remain a game. Are you willing to accept that?
Of course, I hope to make lots of new friends.

Marxeh

Back to top Go down

Marxeh, Mage of fire Empty Re: Marxeh, Mage of fire

Post by Barathir Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:20 pm

Thank you for your application Marxeh. I will contact you tomorrow (I am a little ill today so I wont be online) and I hope we will see you with us!
Barathir
Barathir
Grand Master
Grand Master

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-12-26

https://azerothianknights.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Marxeh, Mage of fire Empty Re: Marxeh, Mage of fire

Post by Barathir Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:55 pm

Welcome to the team Marxeh
Barathir