Knights of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambersia fire mage of Dawn of Hope

2 posters

Go down

Ambersia fire mage of Dawn of Hope Empty Ambersia fire mage of Dawn of Hope

Post by Ambersia Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:19 pm

Character Name: Ambersia
Guild : Dawn of Hope
Class : Mage
Your armory link :
Spec (xx/xx/xx and generalized please) : 19/42/0 Fire spec...
Professions : spellcloth tailor/enchanter (both 375) also cooking/fishing and first aid 375
End game experience : Have done most of Kara with my guild and another guild to which we were allied. Have all heroic keys and quest chain for attunement to BT
Average playtime per day : 6-7 hours most days
Timezone : GMT

1. Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? Is the loot distribution clear to you? Yes, the rules are the same as in my previous raids with my guild.
2. Can you dedicate 2 days per week or more? 2 days is fine, would rather keep other days free for helping my guild as I am the GM but if I am free I am happy to help out if needed.
3. Does your guild know you will be with us? Yes, some other members may also be applying, it is something we all discussed with Marxeh who you have already accepted Smile
4. What are the reasons that lead you to apply here? As above, Marxeh found you first and told us about you. We can't raid easily on our own as a guild due to some members having less freetime than some others.
5. Do you have any other alts? What level are they? Do you plan to swap them? I also have a level 70 druid called Lorraia (Balance specced) I can swap with her if you need me to but would like to finish the Kara questline with Ambersia first if possible. I am also levelling a priest called Karluna (holy)
6. The spec you posted above is the current one or the one used to raid? Do you plan to change specs soon? The spec is current and works well for raiding so far and heroic dungeouns also. I do not pvp with this character, so do not plan to change spec.
7. Are you close/meet the gear requirements? I meet your requirememnts I believe. Fire damage is 898 and other spells 726, fire crit is 26.38% and other spells 17.38% (with molten armour which I use mainly) Mana is 9101 and health 7733 with my own intellect buff. i also use flask of pure death, food buff and superior wizard oil in raids which boosts my fire damage usually to around 1000.
8. The most important thing in the team is friendship. It is often said that raiders are a bunch of players that sacrifice fun for progress. This team does not intend to do such. Fun is a priority and while we will be more dedicated than in 5-mans we will not become hardcore raiders. We are working people and the game must remain a game. Are you willing to accept that? Your way of thinking is how I run my guild so yes I totally accept them.

I look forward to hearing from you. If for any reason you find me unsuitable then I wish you luck with all you do. Smile

Ambersia

Back to top Go down

Ambersia fire mage of Dawn of Hope Empty Re: Ambersia fire mage of Dawn of Hope

Post by Brightpearl Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:05 am

Hello Ambersia, thank you for your nice application and welcome to our community.

Brightpearl
High Clerist
High Clerist

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambersia Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:07 am

Thank you for inviting me to join you. I look forward to our first raid together. I will be available every Wed, Thurs and Fri at the moment and will be on standby at the stated time Very Happy

Ambersia

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down