Knights of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galen - Druid/Feral

2 posters

Go down

Galen - Druid/Feral Empty Galen - Druid/Feral

Post by Galen Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:44 pm

Character Name: Galen
Guild : Dawn of Hope
Class : Druid
Your armory link :
Spec (xx/xx/xx and generalized please) : 0/50/11 (Feral)
Professions : Skinning - 375, Elemental Leatherworking - 365 (still working on it)
End game experience :Some Karazhan runs, several Heroics
Average playtime per day : Depends, usually just a couple of hours other times 5-9 hours
Timezone : GMT (UK)

1. Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? Is the loot distribution clear to you?
Yes.

2. Can you dedicate 2 days per week or more?
Yes, except on weekends.

3. Does your guild know you will be with us?
Yes, I told them. It was from a guild member that I heard of this community.

4. What are the reasons that lead you to apply here?
I would like to try some of the end game raiding, but its hard to find a group for that
and I don't want to leave my friends and my current guild

5. Do you have any other alts? What level are they? Do you plan to swap them?
Got several alt's, but only one is on level 70. But for now I'm not expecting to bring that
alt.

6. The spec you posted above is the current one or the one used to raid? Do you plan to change specs soon?
That is my current spec. I'm not going to change the spec on this character, although I
might make some slight changes on the talents if someone more experience advises me.

7. Are you close/meet the gear requirements?
All my gear meets the requirements.

8. The most important thing in the team is friendship. It is often said that raiders are a bunch of players that sacrifice fun for progress. This team does not intend to do such. Fun is a priority and while we will be more dedicated than in 5-mans we will not become hardcore raiders. We are working people and the game must remain a game. Are you willing to accept that?
Yes, for me the most important is to have fun and if I make new friends its even better.

Galen

Back to top Go down

Galen - Druid/Feral Empty Re: Galen - Druid/Feral

Post by Brightpearl Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:20 am

Thank you for your application Galen and welcome to the team. If you registre on this page we will approve your registration.

Hope to meet you soon.

Brightpearl
High Clerist
High Clerist

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Galen Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:44 pm

Thank you for letting me join the team. I've finished the registration. I'm looking forward to our raids together.

Galen

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum